Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog. First I will introduce myself. My name is Thirza and I am from Holland. I'm doing a A level at school. My passion for Queen began about 6 years ago, I was 10 years old at the time. Because I don't know much other Queen fans, I began talking to other fans on youtube, and I loved to share videos and pictures of the band. But now, I want to tell more and more people about this beautiful band. So I started this blog...

I don't want this blog, to look like other blogs about Queen. I don't want to share only videos and pictures, and maybe a little bit information. I will blog the favourite recipes of the band members, guides to make your own Red Special (yes, it is possible!), ideas to make your own merchandise and lots and lots more. I hope you will like my blog.

Kind regards,

Thirza

No comments:

Post a Comment