Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Dear blog readers...

Dear blog readers,

This is for me the first time I blog, this blog is very young and I wonder how many people read it. It makes me really happy!

I didn't expect that so many people would visit my blog in this short time. I have never told you what I'm standing for! So...  this is what I want to show my readers

I Am A Red Special is a blog:
*Spoken in easy English, so everybody understands it
*With the most various information you can find on the internet
*That's original
*That will convince not-Queenfans to become one :D


Alright.. now you know what I stand for. I really want you guys to help me to make my blog better and better. I really want to hear from you what could make my blog better. Do you want more pictures? More videos? Do you like to read about recent news? Tell me!

Love,

Thirza

No comments:

Post a Comment