Monday, May 16, 2011

Queen Parodies

What do you think of Queen parodies? I'm a very curious person so I checked some of them and rated them.

Bob River- Bisexual
Well, just can't find it funny. Can't even fake a laugh.
(1/5)

We are the mathemeticians
Well, it's not the best thing to hear. Okay, their voices are horrible. But the video is really funny, I like the way this guys  are not afraid to show self-deprecating.
(4/5)

I want to break free parody
I don't know the characters, but I think they are from a British tv-show. But it's really funny! And supported by Roger Taylor [yes, that one] he's playing himself at this video!
(3/5)

Queen's bohemian rhapsody parody
Parodies must be funny and surprising, this parody is full of criticism and hate. That's not funny, well in Dutch I would say '' Dit is keiharde verneuking van een mooi lied'' [If you want to know what it means, use a google translator, it's not nice, I can tell you]  The end is respectless. I'm sorry girls rating:
(1/5)

Queen- I want to break free parody
Hmm... it are girls acting  men acting girls? Well, not very funny at all.. but that's okay until you see..that guy.   WHAT THE HELL WAS HIS INSPIRATION? It's funny because it's too horrible for my eyes.
(2/5)

Wii will rock you
It's not really about Queen. Very funny and creative!
(4/5)


Wich ones do you like? Wich ones do you hate? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment