Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Somebody to love...



Is someone able to help me? I'm looking for help. The problem is I can't find anyone who can help me.
When I wake up in the morning, it feels like I'm dead. I can't even stand on my feet. When I look in the mirror I cry, when I'm looking at myself. ''Oh lord, what are you doing to me?!'' I think all the time. I believed in you for years but why don't you help me? Even he didn't give me what I need the most.

Believe me, I work all days, 'till my bones hurt. At the end of the month I'm going home with my salary. But who is the reason to do it for? I can fall on my knees and pray I need somebody to love, but that doesn't help.

Some people call me mad. They say I'm mad when they hear me complain. They say: ''Shut up, be like a normal guy'' to me like I'm a fool.
 But who can I trust? If even my friends think like that?
I'm afraid I will never find somebody to love. I have to get out this lonely situation. That's why I keep looking for somebody to love.













When I looked at it, my room was one big silence for some minutes. And yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment