Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Review: Queen Greatest Pix II

Again I searched on the site of my library for interesting Queen books, I ordered this one from Sneek's library to review for you guys. I borrowed my father's HD camera, made a ''photo studio'' by using white paper and have written a review for you, hope you like it!

The book is called Queen Greatest Pix II, the title makes me think of Queen Greatest hits II (remember that awesome commercial?) It must be a collection or something. I don't know the author, this is what the library says about the book

Queen: Greatest Pix II, compilation and designed by Richard Gray. Photography by David Bailey and others, 1991, pictures 23x23 cm. Pictures about the British popgroup.

Ok, alright, so the author is Richard Gray (I think), the pictures are sizes 23x23 cm (23 xm=9.01 inch) , I think they mean the biggest pictures... that's a nice size at all.

The book I got was actually really dirty and has been repared a couple of times, I think the quality of the cover must be bad, sadly enough... but alright, let's take a look on the inside!












Well, I am afraid to tell you guys this pictures are not really special at all. The quality is great, I can't deny, but this book is already 20 years old, and you can just find every picture easily on the internet nowadays, the  text in this book only tells us the year of the photo and the name of the music video, that's it!

I would not buy this book, the pictures are too common nowadays and there's no text.

I'm sorry guys, rating 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment