Friday, July 22, 2011

About me, Thirza

I heard you guys wanted to know more about me, Thirza. you can read a pointless interview about me at the about me page, but here some extra information.

Stupid pic, I love stupid pics
Well, I am Thirza, I am 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands, Dutch is my mother language and English my second, maybe you've already seen I have some problems with speaking/writing English, I think my blog is a good way to train that, isn't it? A fusion of passion and learning....

I'm listening Queen music for hmmm... 10 years I think, for 6 years I know how the band's called and know the names of the songs. Of course I have other interestes:


-Tribal Fusion Bellydance

I can't dance myself, but I always loved bellydance, but Tribal Fusion is bellydance on MY way, it's a fusion of other dance/music styles glued together with bellydance. I love it. You have no idea where I'm talking about, do you? 2 of my favourite videos for you:

This is Rachel Brice, my very favourite dancer, I love this performance, it's so relaxed, mysterious and it just looks amazing. The next video I'll show you is by Zoe Jakes, this is a more energetic dance and is a fusion of robotic moves and bellydance. I love it!



-Mata Hari
Mata Hari was an oriental dancer during the 1st world war, she's been killed by the French because they thought she was a spy for the German. I read 7 books about her, her life was just understandable. I know most people only like her because she danced naked, but I don't, I'm just very interested in her life. And she's from Leeuwarden, just a couple of kilometers away from my home!



-Old stuff
I like old stuff! I have a yellow typemachine (brother deluxe 850TR) ever found at the second hand shop for €2! I love it! I also have a very old camera! Also bought for €2


Me one year ago with the old camera, don't know why my hair is blonde, that often happens in summer haha



-Being Crazy
Why do I love being crazy? Well, it's just a way to relax, you don't have to be serious every time. And no... I don't mean alcohol, I'm old enough to drink alcohol, but I don't. I believe you can be more happy without alcohol.




Lists:

Favourite famous personality
1. Queen members
2. Rachel Brice
3. Mata Hari

Best music:
1. Queen
2. Pentaphobe
3. Green Day

Favourite looks
1. Coco Chanel look
2. Harajuki
3. Goth
(...)
The higherst number that excists. Normal

Countries I ever want to visit
1. India
2. Egypt
3. Maroc

Fav blogs
1. Recensiekoning.nl (They write reviews about EVERYTHING! It's absolutely worth to translate it)
2. thetribalway.blogspot.com (I love tribal!)
3. Beautygloss.nl ( A site about beauty)

I don't follow Queen blogs because it takes away your own inspiration.

Best hair color I ever had
1. Red Special Red (Mahogany)
2. My own hair colour (a fusion of very very dark blonde, brown and dark brown)
3. Very dark blonde (That was an accident, and it looked digusting, but I only had three different hair colors, hehe, I just spended too much time outside at the days the sun was shining your arse off, and whoop, it turned blonde)

Best food ever
1. Spaghetti Bolognese
2. Macaroni Bolognese
3. Tagliatelle Bolognese



I hope you liked to read this, I wrote a lot of nonsense because I like that and no one likes to read about the secrets in my live LOL.








No comments:

Post a Comment