Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Freddie Mercury Dream

I am not the type of person that writes about her full life and tells what happens evey second, but 2 nights ago I had a dream about Freddie, well, that never happened before, and 2 dags later I still remember the full dream, I took a look for the meaning of this dream, because it seems so special and important. Maybe one of you dear readers van help me finding the meaning. I'm especially interested in the Freddie Mercury part.

litlle sketch to make it understandable:

I dreamed about a young Freddie, about 13 years I guess, he and his tribal lived in the jungle and couldn't escape, than a man (don't know who) came with a train without train tracks and all the young boys and me went with the train to some kind of white desert with some kind of big plants far away. That's all, and the whole dream I felt like I must protect Freddie.

Dreams are always weird when you tell about them, I know it.


Freddie Mercury
 -> Singer: Dreaming about a singer means that person is like a god to you, someone in your life makes you think of the singer.
-> Dead: Dreaming about people that died a long time ago, you have someone in your life that makes you think of that person.

Place:
->Jungle: When you can't escape from the jungle, you have negative feelings that hinder your plans for the future.
->Desert: The desert means isolation, lonelyness and desparateness.

Other aspects:
->Train without train tracks: A train without train tracks means you're worrying about something that's good.
-> The scary man of the train: Dreaming about a man means you need love. It means the person of your dream is the perfect man for you.
-> Feeling to protect Freddie: Can't find
-> The Tribal: Can't find


Ok well, I don't really get the meaning of my dream, I mean, I'm sure the love of my live is not a scary man, I believe in the train without tracks part, the singer and dead person part makes me a little scary. There is no one in my life that makes me think of Freddie. No-one. I have no idea who it can be.

Conclusion: This dream must be nonsense, or the site where I got this information from is not right ;) I think I don't have to take the meaning of this dream too seriously.

Do you believe in the meaning of dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment