Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy birthday to ....

It's not one of the Queen members' birthday today, but mine. And why do I write about my own birthday?

I AM 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Haha, but that's not the reason why. It's because my statistics grow higher and higher and higher, I have really much followers for a 2 months old blog. I am so happy with you dear blog reader. And what else did I do in this 2 months?

1) Started advertising at http://www.shanesqueensite.com/
2) Got comments (yeaaaah! :D )
3) Got attention from some official Queen fan clubs
4) Once had 300 visitors in 2 hours!
5) Started a youtube channel
6) Have some followers


Well, I didn't expect this would happen in this would happen in just 2 silly months, because there are many, many sites about Queen. I'm so happy with you dear blog reader!

Cheers,

Thirza



No comments:

Post a Comment