Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rare piece of Queen merchandise: Rock Icon Mugs; We Will Rock you

Yesterdag I went to Deventer (Dutch city) with my mother and my little sister, I bought A rare Queen mug!!


What's it? Well, let's take a look:




The box open




the box closed

There are only 1000 made of this one, so it's understandable I'm super happy with it! Some pictures of the mug itself:


I'm sorry if the quality of the photos is not really good, the mug was very shiny...



Price: €7
Bought at: Koning Willem, Deventer
Brand: wholesale gift
Number of release: 1000
Quality: seems to be okay, not great.
Print: Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon, WE WILL ROCK YOU, GET READY TO ROCK! Live at rainbow Theatre 1974
Official: no (but it's legal)
Colour: Black and white, pink, blue

No comments:

Post a Comment