Monday, August 1, 2011

Freddies 65th anniversary

Of course you know september 5 2011 is Freddies 65th anniversary. There will be a big party in London (18+ ) with Brian, Roger, I hope John and more Queen related people. I'm not going to that because I'm not 18+ hahaha, but of course there's also something else. FREDDIE FOR A DAY! I lived thefirst 15,5 years of my life in a cave/isolated castle in the bush/my rabitt's house so this is actually the first year I know about this, but it sounds so great.


Freddie for a day is every year on september 5, Freddies birthday, fans dress like Freddie on this day and they will reach money with it, that goes to the Mercury Phoenix Trust. It doesn't care wich outfit you choose, as long as you look like Freddie. Upcoming weeks I will post a lot of Freddie For A Day inspiration posts, not only pictures, but I will also post DIY's to make your own Freddie outfit! On the most easy way that's possible. I hope you get inspired by the posts and join Freddie for a day.

Cheers,

Thirza

No comments:

Post a Comment