Friday, July 15, 2011

DIY: How to make the deaky do


We all know this haircut, called the deaky do. I know it's far away from stylish nowadays, but I am sure most Queenfans still like it (including me)!


I am not a hairdresser or something, if you think one of the tips is not good for your hair or something, just don't do it! Do it your own way then...



So, let's start making the deaky do!

1. Curl your hair. (you're lucky if it's already curly) It's handy, but not necessary to keep your hair a little wet.
2. Comb your hair as much as you can. But let it stay curly.
3. Take some hair mousse and apply it only at the schedule
4. Bend your back (forwards haha) so your hair is hanging, then dry your hair.

That's all. It sounds easy but I think you have to take some tries before it looks great.


By the way, this is the perfect way to curl your hair for step 1. But don't use the styling products she uses!


No comments:

Post a Comment