Thursday, September 1, 2011

Lack of inspiration....?

I have 800 different Queen pictures on my computer. (If you don't count the photos I took for my blog with it) So.... I don't have really much inspiration for giving them all names when I save them, so some of that pictures have quite... peculiar names! I made a list for you with the stupid names I gave them.

A couple (ahum) of names I gave to my Queen pictures (translated)

  • In the early years
  • no text
  • yess
  • yeah
  • wtf
  • wowowwoowowwowowowowoowow
  • whaaah thank you
  • I think this is Roger
  • ladies
  • happy
  • Thispictureisfromtheofficialsite
  • Thispictureisalsofromtheofficialsite
  • Alsofromtheofficialsite
  • Alsoalsofromtheofficialsite
click read more for more

  • uhuhuhuhuhuh
  • tutututututu
  • Cute
  • rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroger
  • rrroger
  • rogger
  • roggger
  • Roger jumps before John
  • RogerhitsFreddieGIF
  • Roger wearing glasses
  • relax
  • this is a red special
  • Queen the works etcetera blah blah
  • Little Queens
  • Queenssss
  • Queenqwerty
  • Queenpetits
  • Pyjama Deaky lol hahahahahahaha
  • oink
  • owyeah
  • miniredspecialhuh
  • cuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • crownbanana
  • yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees


well, that''s it hahahahaha. How about you? Do you also give your pictures weird names?

No comments:

Post a Comment